Thursday, November 09, 2017

The Week's End: November 9, 2017

All in all it was a good week as I powered through lots of math teaching/learning and reading with students this week.

Next week we'll focus in on the unit two math goals with multiple models, problems, and exercises. I'll also focus a bit more on practice to see who is completing the practice and who is not. Further, I hope to personalize students' in-school and at-home tech menus with greater sensitivity, and prep pre-test and unit assessment online and offline materials.

Administratively I'll organize the many handbook sign-off sheets that are in my desk, work with colleagues to complete another field trip form, and learn more about field trip procedures. I also have some progress monitoring scores to input to the computer.

On the professional learning side of teaching, I'll attend the DESE TAC meeting, a couple of student planning meetings, a PLC, and grade-level meeting. Mostly it should be a typical week with few surprises (fingers crossed).