Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Collegial Share Makes a Difference

I didn't attend our system-wide STEAM institute due to a number of reasons. Fortunately, my colleagues have been sending me notes from the event. I'm able to check the notes and quickly integrate the links and concepts to my website curriculum.

For example, they shared a list of roles shared by Dr. Roni Ellington (@DrRoniEllington) that students may play during a STEAM experience. I really liked the way the presenter described the roles so I made the chart below to lead next year's STEAM experiences, reflection, and discussion.

We can't be in all places or do all roles in a school system, but good share enables anyone with an interest to take part as well as to embed the important information into their teaching/learning practice.

Thanks for leading the way, colleagues! I appreciate.