Sunday, November 17, 2013

Join Me at NCTE

Many think of a multimedia literacy studio as one where children are glued to computers, however the truth is that tech devices are used strategically to inform and develop learning in a well orchestrated multimedia literacy studio.
This Friday I have the wonderful opportunity to present and learn at the National Council of Teachers of English Conference (NCTE) in Boston. I will lead a round table discussion related to Multimedia Literacy Studios and present a poster describing Multimedia Composition.

Presentation QR Code
Simply scan to open presentation. 
Today I organized my initial thoughts and share in this Google site presentation. Please take a look if you're interested, and let me know if you have any feedback. I'll likely review and revise a bit in the days ahead.

If you plan to join me Friday morning for the round table discussion or Friday afternoon for the poster share, let me know where your interest lies and the questions you'd like to discuss.  I would like the presentations to target your needs and interests.