Monday, October 28, 2013

Amazing Inspiration: Thanks Daniel Kerr



I woke up to find this video on Connected Principals, and I'm so happy that I took the 16+ minutes to watch it.  Kerr's message is powerful and life enriching, one I want to bring forward. Too often, I've wanted to blame those around me for not changing fast enough, embracing new ideas, or transparently sharing the news of the organization, but Kerr's message emphasizes the positive momentum and bright inspiration we can bring to, and reap from, others.  His message about balance and taking care of ourselves is integral to our success, happiness, and best gift giving when it comes to our families, students, colleagues, friends, and others. I appreciate Daniel Kerr's courage and generosity in sharing his learning, inspiration, and change. I will pay it forward.